Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hitsamillion.ning.com is making it happen for its members!!

It’s happening folks! It’s happening! On hitsamillion.ning.com, members are seeing some of their goals come true! Some are getting opportunities for radio airplay. Some are expanding their reach, their brand, and their audience by getting on-air interviews. Some are meeting producers and songwriters to help their artists or themselves put out their very first CD! Some are getting the information they need to grow as aspiring artists, songwriters, producers, engineers and record label executives. Some people are making sales! Some are finding people in their area or outside their small town environment. The members of hitsamillion. ning. com are seeing their musical goals come true and I’m happy to say I had something to do with that so I’m meeting my goal of positively affecting others’ lives! How are they doing it? The members are seeing their goals come to pass through networking! Remember all them posts I did on networking? If not, refresh your memory by checking out the month long blogs I did on networking. For real, come and check us out at hitsamillion.ning.com!

Thedy B