Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Hitsamillion.ning.com team!!

Because there are so many things that I want to see done at hitsamillion.ning.com that I had to have a team. I needed a team that was enthusiastic, helpful, resourceful, knowledgeable, loves music and had a servant's heart. Well I finally have the team that I wanted. Interestingly most of my team members turned out to be some of the members who initially joined hitsamillion.ning.com right after I launched it. It's not coincedental though because typically the people who join you at the beginning see the vision you have for what you're doing and have demonstrated at least an outward show of support for you and what you're doing. So I'm grateful to the new team at hitsamillion.ning.com

This site is much bigger than me though. As I've said before it's about the members of the site. It's about the vision of the site. It's about the goals of the site. Our goal is to help the music industry professionals reach their individual goals in the music business. And the members see and know that because they invite others to join, they LIVE on the site, and they always help each other out.


So come join us at hitsamillion.ning.com