Monday, April 7, 2008

Check out my new blogs!

I realized that at times this my songwriting blog, hitsamillion.blogspot.com, sometimes goes off topic. Yet, I've got raving reviews from those who have read my blogs and I appreciate all the wonderful feedback. But just to keep this blog on topic, I decided to create some entirely new music industry blogs. I'm so excited about them and want to tell you about them. My newest music industry blogs are:

globalmusicbusiness.blogspot.com
interviewed.blogspot.com
musicpanels.blogspot.com
mobilemusicbusiness.blogspot.com

As with this blog, my new blogs will help you expand your music business in a BIG way:

Globalmusicbusines.blogspot.com will contain tips, tools and resources on taking your music to the international music market. There are already posts up now so check it out!

Interviewed.blogspot.com will showcase interviews from hitmaking producers, singers, songwriters, recording artists, and musicians, as well as successful studio engineers, and music industry executives. There are already posts up now so check it out!

Musicpanels.blogspot.com will hosts videos, if available, from music conferences, will provide ratings of music conferences, seminars and showcases, lists of upcoming music panels, and even tips for music panel organizers. There are already posts up now so check it out!

Mobilemusicbusiness.blogspot.com will help you find ways to expand your music business using your cell phone. There is a post up now so check it out!

My new blogs will be updated frequently so keep checking back, subscribe and/or bookmark all of these sites! You will be glad you did!

Meanwhile, this blog will be dedicated to songwriting and the business of songwriting. Please tell a friend about my blogs!

Thedy B
myspace.com/hitsamillionllc
hitsamillion.ning.com