Friday, July 18, 2008

Why join hitsamillion.ning.com when there are other social networking sites?

Hitsamillion.ning.com is networking site for songwriters, producers, artists, managers, engineers, and all music business professionals. I started hitsamillion.ning.com in November 2007 because I wanted to interact with songwriters, producers, artists, engineers and music professionals in a way that MySpace, Facebook, and a lot of other sites I was on at the time really doesn't provide. As an owner of my own site now, I'm not subject to all the restrictions and limitations of MySpace.

At hitsamillion.ning.com, we can talk about issues that concern us as music professionals. I post events to let my members know about what's happening. Members get to change and rearrange and decorate their page. I get to change the featured members on the site so I can showcase members for their contributions. I can showcase my members' music. Plus, members still get to post pictures, videos, blogs, forums, music and comments. They can post events. They can make new friends. They can email their friends at one time. They can join and start their groups within the site. Plus, I welcome all of the new members to my site personally! So it's a great site. With over a hundred members, I'm not the only one who thinks so!

I'm a longtime member of MySpace and Facebook. Personally, neither suited all of my needs. I wanted to not only find out who people were and send them an email (which they may or may not read or respond to) but I also wanted to really interact with songwriters and producers in other ways. At hitsamillion.ning.com, people can really talk. You won't find all the sillyness that goes on on MySpace's forums. I hate their forums.


So yes, I want you to join hitsamillion.ning.com! You're truly welcome there.

Thedy B
Hits A Million, LLC
hitsamillion.ning.com