Friday, March 28, 2008

Network Anyway - Pt. 2

I've dedicated the past two weeks of blogging on networking. And some of my readers may be saying, but I don't feel like networking. In my last blog, I said network anyway! But the question is how do you network anyway when you don't feel like it? Here's some affirmations to help you when you don't feel like networking:

1. When you hear yourself ask, "When is my big break going to come?" Just tell your mind, "Some things happen when we least expect them to." Tell yourself, "when it comes, it's going to be great!"

2. When you feel like quitting, tell yourself, "action is rewarded." Tell yourself, "keep it moving!" Tell yourself that you've come too far to quit now. Tell yourself that if you quit now, then all the work you've done will be in vain. Tell yourself that quitting is not an option!

3. When money becomes an issue, tell yourself, you really can't afford to not network. Tell yourself, "I am investing in myself. I am investing in my career. I'm investing in my dream."

4. When you hear yourself say you hate to network, tell yourself that you love what you do, regardless of its ups and downs, its advantages and disadvantages, its rights and its wrongs!

5. When you get tired of meeting new people, tell yourself that your big break may be just one person away.

6. When you feel like you are tired of traveling to network, tell yourself that you are making a name for yourself. Tell yourself that at the very least you are seeing places you've never seen before.

You may get tired of the grind sometimes. But keep on grinding, mashing, pushing forward, seeking, expecting, anticipating, and loving what you do. Don't give up now! So network, network, network!

Thedy B
myspace.com/hitsamillionllc - network with me
hitsamillion.ning.com - network with other songcreators.