Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Do's and Don'ts for Songwriting and Production Teams

*** you may have to refresh your browser to see my latest blog*****

In my prior post, I gave you some do's and don'ts for songwriting and production teams that I think will tremendously help your team! And in an effort to continue helping you and your songwriting and production team, I found another great article on tips that songwriting teams should consider when writing together. I think applying some of these tips will help you work better together: http://www.greatsongwriting.com/songwriting-teams.html

Thedy B, Attorney/Songwriter
Hits A Million, LLC
hitsamillion.blogspot.com
Interviewed.blogspot.com
Musicpanels.blogspot.com
Mobilemusicbusiness.blogspot.com
Musiclabels.blogspot.com
globalmusicbusiness.blogspot.com